Prayers for Roy please

Sherry

Roy will be having surgery this morning, if his coumadin level is ok. He's got a clot they can't work on because of his pacemaker, so they are trying something new. This has been going on for 6 months, and the clot just won't dissolve. Please say a prayer for him, he can't go on like this.

I've been saying prayers ever since I saw his post offering to work on your rehab if you'd go to the hospital for him! and was wondering what it was about. Be sure to ask him to post here about the procedure, if he wants to; between my pacemaker and my being a retired RN I'm all nosey!

Prayers and thoughts from me too. Please keep us updated on Roy's progress. Hope he will be back to using his fantastic gifts for miniatures real soon.

Roy came through the surgery fine! they put in a new pacemaker and defibrillator and an extra lead. The clot is still there, but Darlene says he already feels better, no headache and nausea for the first time in weeks! Thanks for the prayers, and please continue them for a total recovery and long life!

If the clot's stable and not in a yucky place, and isn't bothering him, he oughta be good to go once the new incision heals. If the clot didn't respond to the Coumadin, betcha it's not going anywhere!

Hi, Sherry . . . I have been praying for both of you. I am just thrilled that Roy came through, and the road of recovery looks so positive. I know how much you have been worrying about him, and what a true friend you are to those you are close to. I will continue to pray for Roy's continued recovery and comfort, and for your peace of mind. I never know how you make the time to be so caring for everyone, but you do an amazing job of it - just like you do on your fabulous minis!

hi guys.. just check in to see want was going on when i found this.. sherry you are a great friend to take time to do this. and to every one who took time out to pray you don't know how much this means and hope i can repay some day some how .. it will be a few weeks before they let me get back to work but this will give time to think and plain my next project.. to all of those who enter the spring fling great work .... thanks again

I just wish you hadn't taken down your albums; your work is a delight to these eyes!

I really like my pacemaker!; but, then, my heart won't work at all without it, so of course I do!