Cleaning craft room sale or trade items

Sherry

I am cleaning out my house and craft room for a garage sale in August. Until then, I am listing lots and lots of minis that I don't think I'll ever use. I have started listing already in my 'swap' album, and will be listing lots more today and tomorrow. Furniture, accessories, components, Orchid dollhouse kit in the box, etc.

I will sell, or swap for things I want for my two planned builds. I am looking to swap for:

1-southwestern style tourist shop: indian style rugs or appropriately scaled fabrics, navaho pottery or plain pottery I can paint myself, store counters and shelves (nothing fancy, just general store style), other store items, old kitchen chairs, anything appropriate for this type of store!

2-items for a 'seedy hotel'. It will have a lobby and 2 rooms. One room for an old lady, doilies, china, cats, birdcage, etc. and one for a hooker...I want to do the hotel in cheap style furniture, something that looks like it's been in a motel forever. There will be a lobby so I'll need a cheap counter and shelves for it also.

Anything that's not taken by August will go in the garage sale, so if you want it, pm me!

Just answered it, sounds great to me! If I don't answer your PM's immediately, it's because I'm gathering up more stuff to list! Just listed some Victorian furniture and a precious half scale knitting teddy.

Sherry,

Fred re-arranged where all my boxes are. I cannot find the box that has the stuff in it that we talked about. Just move onto the next person. Sorry for making you wait!