today is the day

badlilkit10

what we are having I told you all awhile back I would let you know when we find out Im leaving in 10 mins to go to my apt and will post something tomorrow when I find out if its PINK OR BLUE :) i keep thinking PINK so we will see if im right xoxo

I have a very modest baby who would not so anything. Well there is only one 2 would be nice but one is good for now I go back in 4 weeks so August 23rd we will try again. Im still going with what i feel and thats girl but next time lets just hope we can get a better view. Everything else looking great there is a healthy active baby in there growing nicely so I'll keep you all posted on what happens xoxo :)

I have a very modest baby who would not so anything. Well there is only one 2 would be nice but one is good for now I go back in 4 weeks so August 23rd we will try again. Im still going with what i feel and thats girl but next time lets just hope we can get a better view. Everything else looking great there is a healthy active baby in there growing nicely so I'll keep you all posted on what happens xoxo :)

I work for an ob/gyn and it seems that a good part of the time, the baby is not in a good position to tell what it is. We don't do scans primarily to tell what the baby is, though...if it's in the right position, that's an added bonus!

BTW, did you have a 3D ultrasound...those are incredible!!!

i heard of the wedding ring method as well so all the wives tails i have heard of point out to a girl so we will see it would be nice to have a little girl to build a dh for :) but either one will be nice and we will try again on the 23rd :horse:

• 2 weeks later...
They say that boys are not shy at all, they will gladly show what they have to offer...so I'm thinking pink...
According to DIL#1, Baby Boy sure didn't show his goodies until her last ultrasound.

thanks everyone im still saying pink im feeling great for 23 weeks so next monday the 23rd I go again and i will be loading up on oj and some sugar before i go to see if i can get LO to turn my way to see what it is and i will keep you all posted :D all the wives tales are pointing to girl so lets see how right they are just pray this LO will let us see what she or he is :D

Best wishes to you Corry! It's such an exciting time!

Reminds me of my youngest (who is now 15!).

We had 3 ultrasounds. The first, he was too shy to show. :D

The second and third ultrasounds, the doctor pointed out the "girl" parts on the screen.

Then at the birth, the doctor said, "It's a BOY!" And laughed.

I laughed along with him and said, "That's not funny."

(we had all pink stuff, ready and waiting)

The doctor laughed again and said, "I'm not kidding."

And held him up for me to see.

I honestly have never been so tickled.

It was a surprise, but made me realize that I really didn't care about gender.

Kids - they will surprise you every chance they get! :D