The Amazing Solar Energized Time Preservation Napping Bed

Deb

Yes Friends and Neighbors, Dr. Thaddeus Robertson has done it again! This time he has put his ingenuity to good use and solved the age old dilemma of how to fit naptime into a busy day. Step right this way and see the most amazing bed ever created. This modern marvel will literally stop time in its place and allow you to sleep all you want during the day without losing a single second of your valuable time. Have you ever been so tired that you would have sold your soul for a good, long nap but simply didn't have the time? Have you ever felt like the world would come unraveled if you stepped away for even half an hour to get some much-needed rest? Well, fret no more! This miraculous bed allows you to catch up on all the sleep you need and still complete all the tasks in your busy day!

This bed can be yours today ladies and gentlemen thanks to this one time offer by Dr. Robertson. This is truly a OOAK bed and will never be duplicated. Signed and numbered by the artisan, it will be a collector's showpiece in any roombox or dollhouse.

post-329-1280690701_thumb.jpg

<grinning> Okay, enough of my carnival barker voice. LOL! But it's true, Dr Robertson's latest invention is finally for sale on Etsy. http://www.etsy.com/listing/52820480/steam...e-miniature-bed This will probably be the last steampunk invention for awhile since I have three houses in line to be built. Dr Robertson says he's going on vacation but I think he's just trying to avoid the hard labor. <grumbling under my breath about lazy inventors who won't help put up wallpaper>

Deb

I would love to own it but that is airplane ticket money...hehehehehe speaking of..i will be going about buying my tickets probably next week.

No turning back after that

I'd like to have a real life one now! Actually, I'd like to have one that cures insomnia. Dr. Robertson has that invention on his "to do" list and when he does, I'm going to figure out how to shrink myself to fit in it. LOL!

Dr. Robertson is strutting around here looking pretty cocky today after I told him that some of his inventions are going to be in an article about steampunk in one of the mini magazines later this year. That made him pretty happy!

Deb

Dr. Robertson is strutting around here looking pretty cocky today after I told him that some of his inventions are going to be in an article about steampunk in one of the mini magazines later this year. That made him pretty happy!

Deb

fabulous!!! :rant: