My first doll for sale

Jo Med

He IS dreamy, but outside UK bid is not possible... :)

Hugs and good luck!!!

Edited to add: He is avaliable to go on a world wide trip yay!!!! Sorry, looked at this earlier, must have missed something for sure, doing happy dance!

Quite the character! He reminds me of some of the gentlemen I came across when I lived in the UK many moons ago. I am amazed at how well you have done his clothing. Too often male clothing is stiff and much too big on the figure. You have accomplished the nearly impossible as it is in scale and fits as it should. Will be interested in what others follow! Well done!!!!!

Thanks Chris, I'm quite excited about this - and nervous at the same time as I have never sold anything on e-bay before. I hope he goes for a decent price but most of all I hope he goes to someone I know from here. I'd be sure he was going to a great home then (achhhh so stupid to get sentimental about a doll)

Boy howdy, I wish I had a stockpile of dough somewhere! I hope you do fabulously well and that this encourages you to make more and sell more. You really are, QUITE talented!!! {{{{{hugs}}}}} :wave: and great big GOOD LUCK!!!!