Two Kits & a Rehab For Sale

kitty_x_2

I have an Artply Barrington Kit & a Duracraft Heritage kit I really need to sell. I now already have a completed Heritage so don't need this kit I got on ebay some time ago. The Barrington, it's HUGE, and I'm out of space & it sort of reminds me of the Pierce looking at the picture on the box, and I already have a fabulous Pierce.

I also have an older Tennyson that I'm going to part with. It's completely done inside & out but I had planned on rehabbing it, since the wallpaper & flooring are a bit dated. Space has become an issue though & I was thinking if I really want a Tennyson, I could get the half scale one some day.

Pick-up only (I'm in the Richmond, VA area). I do work near the VA/MD state lines in Dahlgren, VA (Rt 301), so anyone in MD that's interested is welcome to meet me in Dahlgren on a weekday to pick up an item.

PM for details.

:wave: Crystal

post-4911-1285246253_thumb.jpg

post-4911-1285246264_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I still have these items available, a completed Tennyson with some older wallpaper/flooring in it (a great rehab project if you'd like to brighten up with new paper & floors) and two kits--the Heritage by Duracraft and the wonderful Barrington by Artply.

I really need to downsize, having too many kits & houses really is taking away from my enjoyment of this hobby. Will consider all offers & I've decided I will ship the kits if you are willing to pay the shipping. Just know for the Barrington, it would be hefty, the box the kit is in is huge & heavy.

I'd rather not ship the Tennyson, I'm not experienced in packing up a dollhouse & wouldn't want it to arrive in pieces.

If I can't sell, well Good Will is going to get quite a donation!

Crystal

• 2 weeks later...