You'd better sit down for this one......

Deb

http://shop.greenleafdollhouses.com/New-Products.html

I think I'm going to faint.

<swooning>

There's a half scale Arthur too! And they're all in laser cut. Oooooooooooh, life is good!

There's a coupon for 20% off new products at the bottom of the September Gazette that just came out today. http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/dollhou...s-SEP-2010.html

Deb

Paula, this is great timing for you to receive that MoM gift certificate huh! LOL! I'll get that to you soon so you can do even more shopping.

Deb

Paula, this is great timing for you to receive that MoM gift certificate huh! LOL! I'll get that to you soon so you can do even more shopping.

Deb

Thanks Deb, right now I will just drool ( payday isn't till the tenth anyway)! I've always said that if the Diana came back that I would get one because my mother's name is Diane. And holy cow, it's in my new favorite half scale! I'm in love!

I can't stop looking at all that gorgeous trim and thinking that in laser cut it will be perfectly pristine with no sanding.

Deb

That is one gorgeous house! Greenleaf you are so good to us!!!!!

So glad the Diana is back - they are hard to find even on ebay! Now I can get one whenever I want. Trying not to get distracted from my Beacon Hill, but 20% off and free shipping. This is so hard!

Hopefully the McKinley is next - I love that house but definitely want a laser-cut one!

Edited by creativity95

So glad the Diana is back - they are hard to find even on ebay! Now I can get one whenever I want. Trying not to get distracted from my Beacon Hill, but 20% off and free shipping. This is so hard!

Hopefully the McKinley is next - I love that house but definitely want a laser-cut one!

Kerry, the McKinley is a wonderful kit. You must get one, even if it's the die cut one. I' m still hoping that one day the Victorianna ( the half scale version of the McKinley) will be re-released.

Yup, GL is good to us, and cranking out new stuff fast as they can!

Please, GL, will you consider a laser, half scale Brookwood next? Ohhhh I want a modern house! Please please! And perhaps do the McKinley in laser cut? That's a wall hanger, and has so many pieces..it deserves to be lasercut.

I too am curious about the Diana. What era is it? I've never seen such an ornate fence anywhere else.

I'm also glad they did a half scale Arthur..that little house is so versatile.

This has been quite a day! AlaMom wins the MoM award, and we get to drool over new houses! Woot!

:lol:

The Diana is so pretty--I love those front doors and sidelights!...I am thinking I will breakdown and get the Van Buren (I want an English Country House and it looks pretty simple in design) and some furniture kits this time...any chance the Van Buren will come out in 1" scale too?

Tappy

Oh no !!! Another one has to get added to my Wish List !!

I missed the Diana somewhere along the line. It reminds me of a quaint little tea room, teeny little woodsy B+B or small high priced specialty restaurant or shop. As a house, it's kinda small so maybe it would be a good fairy tale or critter type house too.

Hm-m-m-m ....

I have loved this one for quite a while and hoped it would come back...and here it is!!! YEA!! :banana: So, of course, I broke down and ordered one whether I needed it or not. :giggle: I ordered 1:12 this time around just because I have oodles of "stuff" in that scale just sittin' around doing nothing, but hope I can maybe get the 1:24 later on - you can never get enough of a good thing, right? :groucho:

Thinkin' this one will be so cute with shabby chic decor. :yes: Of course, now I just have to finish the little Chantilly....

Oh my - just when I'd decided to go to 1:48 to save on space! Still 1:24 is only half as bad, isn't it?

I'd love a 1:24 Diana, but airmail shipping is soooo expensive to the UK :groucho:

I feel like a kid in a sweet shop with all these treats GL keep bringing out.

Jackie

Oh my - just when I'd decided to go to 1:48 to save on space! Still 1:24 is only half as bad, isn't it?...
It's actually only 1/8 as bad! Compared to 1:12, 1:24 only takes up half the width, half the depth and half the height; 1/2X1/2X1/2=1/8.