got a store

bergie

Wow, you have really nice items! I saw several things I would have loved to buy, but I've been out over $500.00 (that I really don't have) this week for vet bills for my very sick cat. I think you'll do great! I grinned at your "be nice" comment (I like your sense of humor), but honestly . . . I don't think you have to worry . . . great stuff and prices. I am sure that when (or if, sigh . . .) I get in better financial shape, I'll be checking your listings out again.

Thank you everybody.I really mean it. I try to keep the prices low. I know I can't afford a $500.00 bed and everybody should enjoy it.The stuff will be in my store a long time so keep checking for new things.Always adding. And to Holly - I still want to make dolls. Did one knight.^" tall. Sold him at the show but will add another in a week or so. And he's cheap,too.Thank you.Linda bergie

:wave: Yes, Rhonda. I know how you feel. I have about 40 cats now to feed because people throw them out here in the country- and bring me theirs because 'they don't have time',etc. Plus a rabbit, 4 horses, 14 dogs and a possum who thinks he's a cat and eats and sleeps with the cats.Plus my old dog had a stroke so I've been spoon feeding him poached eggs,etc. when he doesn't want to get up on his own. Good thing I can do things ,like Dr. Bergie Dolittle.