Have you ever done something dumb?

leaken1966

Last night, I was cutting a banana in half with a knife. Clean it, laying down, went to do something came back picked up the banana and was trying to stick it into the knife block. Not once but twice before caught on to what I was doing. Then later, went to the kicthen with the remote in my hand stuck it in the freezer then for some unknown reason forgot what I was doing....went back to change channels on tv and couldn't find the remote. Thank goodness DH was watching me. He just pointed when I gave him a confused look! I guess, I had a lot on my mind yesterday....LOL! But, now for the life of me..I can't remember what I was thinking about! Oh well!

this has been happening to me too i blame it on being pregnant lol. i still cant find the roll of tin foil i lost about a month and a half ago lol i wonder what i ever did with it i looked everywhere even the washer lol

LOL...Don't feel alone. We had a K-mart in our town that closed and they tore it down, wiped out the parking lot, and then put in a Super Wal-mart. This took years by the way. Afterwards, when I was a few months pregnant, I asked my husband, completely serious, "Oh my! Where did K-mart go? When did that happen?" Completely forgot. I think he thought I had lost my mind.. heehee...oooppps.

I left the checkout at the Wally and was studying my stupid receipt so hard I ran the cart into one of those stupid support pillars. I was sooooo embarassed! Of course, since it was a Wal-mart, and they are always packed, there were LOTS of witnesses!! I probably reinforced the 'female driver' stereotype, even if it was just with the stupid cart!!

Tappy

yes yes yes this all sounds all too familiar :D

i'm 'busy' all day ...no wonder i never achieve anything ...my current annoyance is cups of coffee....1/2 a cup at the computer...1/2 a cup in the craft room and a cup ready to go at the kettle and i wander about thinking 'did i make a coffee yet? ' :wave: old age sux....i never believed it would happen to me...and i have to make lists of things i have to do but still forget to do them :(

I cant multitask anymore...now that one is sooooooooooo annoying

My grown kids visit and i get the rolled eyes and head shaking :D

But i'm still having a fun life....i think? :D

I am forever losing my soda, cup of coffee, water bottle, etc. around the house. I sit it down, start doing something else, and totally forget where I put it. Forget the cordless phones...I always have to use the beeper on the base to find them. Almost put the ice cream in the refrigerator instead of the freezer last night...luckily I caught myself in time.

Last week I was fixing my hair, getting ready for work, got it perfect...and sprayed it with.....Secret spray deodorant!!! Was wondering why the hairspray smelled different, then looked at what I was holding in my hand!

I always tell my DH that my brain is totally GONE!!!

well, you know your car keys, and the button you push to unlock your car doors???? well, i walked up to my house door, pushed the button, and couldn't figure out why the house door was still locked!!!!

My favorite is STILL losing my set of keys to the truck & camper on our trip in June. I was FRANTIC, couldn't find them, and then the day before we left to come home I was sorting the laundry and something told me to search pants' pockets, and there were the keys.

Ok, get this one- we were in the car, and my husband was talking louder and louder. So I reached over and turned the volume knob down on the radio...not bc it was on, but bc I was trying to turn him down!!! LOL

I had to laugh! My mom was telling me that she was working on making jewelry at the desk the other day. Sat down, then she could not remember why she sat down, she said she sat there for twenty minutes before my dad asked her what was wrong...LOL! Maybe it runs in the family! :wave::D