Hello from Georgia!

Toy Nicole

15 hours ago, Toy Nicole said:

Mike, I found my instructions. If you'll text me xxx-xxx-xxxx, I'll be happy to text you pics of each page

Nicole

It is a BAD idea to post your phone number or email address in an open forum message. The forum is open to all, including spammers, web bots, etc., who are busy harvesting such information. You're putting your phone in jeopardy. I've reported it to an administrator for removal, but if the EDIT link is still working for you, you may want to remove it yourself.

To send a private message safely, use the Personal Message feature. Hover your cursor over the person's name/avatar and click on the envelope icon. It will open a dialogue screen like this one. I'm also posting this in the thread, so other newcomers can learn. 

1 hour ago, Toy Nicole said:

An edit or delete feature would be nice. I have tried everything. I resorted to "hide" but i don't know if that just hides it from myself or everyone. Hopefully, an admin will delete it for me. Thanks!

Nicole

21 hours ago, Toy Nicole said:

For a short while after you post, an Edit link appears below the post,

+ box, Quote   Edit   Options   Go to Top 

I never noticed the Options/Hide link ... learn something new every day. Not sure how the hide option works. Your original post is still visible to me, edited to remove the phone number by Tracy.

• 2 weeks later...