"Christmas themed dollhouses

bigdog92626

I was just going to post about this :)

CDHM are looking for pictures of christmas themed houses to feature in their magazine......ooops i lost the link...be back :)

Here it is :bear:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/cdhm.org

Dianne have you tried searching the galleries under christmas or xmas? :D

CDHM are looking for pictures of christmas themed houses to feature in their magazine......ooops i lost the link...be back :D

Here it is :)

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/cdhm.org

Dianne have you tried searching the galleries under christmas or xmas? :)

I checked out the page, but where do I have the info about posting the pictures? I am going to hustle to get my room box done!

Thanks Paula...I need to get that house out one of these days and redo it. I used real candy and it has all melted in the hot CA sun, and I make my little mice differently now. Id like to try making the candy with polymer. Looking forward to seeing all the pictures they do get though,should be lots of inspiration!

I LOVE that house Jenn, so realistic!

Ohhhh these photos of the Christmas houses are so inspiring! (Love the Christmas Story kids, complete with bunny suit). Each of you has done a supercalifragilistic job!

Each photo displays a lovely tree..I really am going to have to work throughout the year, to do Christmas decorations for my two houses. Fun, fun!

:)

All of the dollhouses are beautiful! Everyone always has such wonderful ideas and great inspiration. I had never thought about making a holiday themed dollhouse. The only one I have is the quarter scale Arthur that I made into a Christmas cottage but now Im seriously thinking of making some holiday dollhouses I can display during the seasons. It would be so much fun. I love the gingerbread house idea!