We have snow!

Wolfie

It was messy out there this morning but it was fine once I got on the road. Both girls asked me for a ride to school/work. I have gotten much accomplished this morning. One of which is I replaced another thermostat. This one was a bit difficult but with Fred`s guidance, I was able to face my fears (electricity and screwing it up) and it is on the wall..and it works! B)

I have a couple more clocks to change over still. I love wall clocks and I pay for it by having to change them all. I will be leaving here in about an hour and going to get some gym time on. I have been having issues with motivation. I think it is the fibro fog doing a number on me.

Looks like all the snow is gone and the leaves are falling once again. I cannot wait to get them all raked up, bagged, and away!

No snow here yet. Thank God, I may add. Snow would mean that I can't visit my Mom. She's 91 yrs, lives 50 miles from me, and we spend one day a week together. Those days mean the world to her.

Believe me, I've tried, but I just can't drive on slippery roads. And no, I can't afford a driving lesson for that. So here's hoping for a 'no snow' season.