Yeah me!!! :)

minifan

O.K., so after seeing a bunch of eye candy and inspiration...and super high prices on the store bought stuff...I'm venturing into making my own light fixtures for the Bostonian...

I'm a big jewelry maker...I actually made all 6 of my bridesmaids jewelry, in addition to selling pieces and custom work for people...and after doing some digging I found that it's almost like creating jewelry pieces...so I'm rather excited...I need a stop to a Michaels to replenish my bead collection...but I'm super stoked!!! :)

• 2 weeks later...

You've got a good idea there -- many chandeliers look like elaborate jewelry pieces. I keep jewelry findings on hand for such things, but have not tried actually making the lights that way. Keep us updated, please :)

PS: I saw a movie once where a fellow wanted to hide diamonds, so he incorporated them into an elaborate chandelier which he hung in his young daughter's bedroom. The villains could never find them! :bear:

I just got all the "parts" that I need to start my first few fixtures...

YES! There will DEF. be tutorials... (sucessful or not... :))...

I just started my clinical experience for my nursing school...so dh'ing has def. taken a backseat...but I will pick back up at it soon!!! :bear: