Instructions anyone? Coventry Cottage

mefford509

Hello,

I began building the coventry cottage about a year ago with my daughter and we were going to work on it today, however we cannot find the instructions. :o The cottage is mostly built, but I have no clue where I was or what comes next. Does ANYONE have the instructions that they could scan and send to me? I would sincerely appreicate it. :D I have the warm up page and that is all.

Sincerely

Nina Mefford

Upstate NY

Hi Nina- I don't have the instructions, wish I could help you! But I wanted to tell you, if no one here can help you out, I'm pretty sure I saw this up for sale on ebay....

Just checked, here is the item number: 260009474735

You could always watch this auction, and email the winner at the end and maybe they could send you the instructions? Just a thought.

I was looking for the San Franciscan instructions, and Minis on the Edge recommended this link:

http://pages.ebay.com/wantitnow/

and you could see if anyone responds.

Good luck, I hope you get your instructions! There are so many nice people here, I'm sure someone will be able to help you!

Nina, the building team just built the Coventry recently so one of us could scan or send you the instructions. I wish I could, but I can't find the "safe" place I put them until I was ready to make the book for it (I make a ringbinder book for the houses I build).

Welcome to the forum Nina! This is a current house by Greenleaf and you can also contact them for the instructions.

:D

Here is there contact info:

Telephone - (800) 253-7150

Address:

Greenleaf

436 Lake Road

Schenevus, NY 12155

I think I'm too late to offer help, but I do have the Coventry Cottage still in the box, and could scan the instructions if needed ... I guess you no longer need them ... but I have them if you still want them. :D

Talk about "DUH" moments! Of course Nina can get her own set of instructions from Greenleaf.

BTW, welcome to the forum, if you check the blogs for that house you'll see what fun it is to bash & build.

THank-you all for the reply's. Greenleaf is not open until tomorrow and we were working on my duaghters dollhouse yesterday. So if someone wanted to still scan me instructions that would be great, otherwise I will call greenleaf tomorrow. My husband put the basic house together almost a year ago. We had stained the floors a nice cherry color and painted the exterior, but he thought we still had to take it back apart and could not remember, SO my daughter and I just started painting yesterday. We polyeurathaned the floors and went to town painting the trim white. We assembled some of the furniture. In the end, we decided that she wants this to play with and not as a show peice so she doesn't care if it is 100 % perfect. I went crazy with the wood glue to try and maike it a little stronger as the roof keeps wanting to pop off the tabs.

Sincerely,

Nina Mefford

Just a suggestion, Nina, if your DH has a heavy-duty stapler (I have one by Stanley) you can use it to secure the roof to the edge of the wall or other roof edge, I usually pop a staple in next to both sides of the tabs and tape it down until the glue has cured.

Nina: I would be glad to scan the instructions and email them to you. Do you need the schematics also? Just pm me and let me know. Sorry I'm late in answering but been tied up with GK this weekend and hadn't had a chance to respond.

• 9 years later...
On ‎7‎/‎22‎/‎2006‎ ‎9‎:‎44‎:‎45‎, havanaholly said:

Nina, the building team just built the Coventry recently so one of us could scan or send you the instructions. I wish I could, but I can't find the "safe" place I put them until I was ready to make the book for it (I make a ringbinder book for the houses I build).

I see when I posted the above that I left out the fact that we all also blogged this build in the Team Coventry Cottge blog, if that's any help.