Salutations from Oklahoma

I got a Pierce Dollhouse for Christmas from my husband. I have done a couple of smaller dollhouse before, hopefully this one will come along just as well. I'm excited about this house! I've always wanted a huge dollhouse like this one! I look forward to reading about all the useful tips on this forum!

Welcome to the little family, Brandi. I got a Pierce that had been built with hot glue and was falling apart, so I finished taking her apart before November of last year and then built two Fairfield kits as halves of a single house and yesterday I began putting Mildred back together again.

Welcome, just finished my first dh which was a Laurel dh kit. The Pierce though is I think one of those houses on a lot of our "wish" lists! Good luck, and do know once you have 5 posts on here you can start an album to keep us updated on your progress :)

Hi Brandi, Wow what a hubby!!! Me too in Oklahoma in Okemah. Want to play/build so much on my extension but here I are with broken arm trying to cope with 'life'.

Look forward to keeping up with your gallery photos.

ta,

LindaC

• 2 weeks later...