Goals & Plans For 2011 12-30-10

Minis On The Edge

It's hard to believe that this year is almost over! One more day and then it's 2011. Do you have any goals or desires you'd like to see fullfilled in 2011? If so, what are they? One of my Goals is to lose another 10 pounds. I lost 40 in 2009 but I never lost my last 10 and I want to do that this year. I also want to continue to help homeless youths in my area. I started doing that this past September and my goal is to go further with that. Those are 2 of my goals. What about you? Anything you are dreaming of accomplishing? Remember, Goals are just Dreams with a deadlines! :)

My goals for 2011 are to first lose my baby weight...my baby will be 2 in May, so having this added weight is no longer considered "baby-weight"... I have ideally 60+lbs to lose, but anything will be good...

I also would like to have a dollhouse finished by 2011 and a job...

I want to budget my time more effectively, and get back into a regular exercise routine. I was doing good until I hit my head, and then I got really sick right afterwards... that threw me off track. I tend to suffer from burnout through my work, it takes everything I have, so I'd like to develop a better balance between work time and me time. Miniatures is a big part of that, I get so much enjoyment from it and I really need to allow myself that time.

I don't have a weight loss goal, even though I have weight to lose. I'll be happy with just exercising regularly; exercising makes me feel healthier and happier, and gives me more energy to do the other things I enjoy.

Hmm...

Well, i've lost all of the weight that I wanted to lose. I'm proud of myself for having lost 65 pounds (went from 213 pounds and a size 14 to 148 pounds and a size 6). Now my goal is to finish toning up and finally get my six-pack. My husband has been trying to get me to sign up for a fitness competition and I just might be confident enough to do it this year. So working out harder will definitely be on this years agenda.

I'd also love to finish my Queen Anne this year. I'd love to be able to devote more time to my minis overall in 2011.

Other than that, I plan on continuing my promise to myself from last year. It has taken me a long long time to get my body back and get my 'divatude' back from having my son....5 years ago! Being a SAHM it's SO easy to stop dressing up, putting on your makeup and just taking that extra time to look sexy the way I did pre-kids. I've done a pretty good job getting that part of me BACK over the last year or so...I'd just like to continue on in that vein.

WOW!!! congrats Tiffanie! love that you have your divatude back LOL....my i am determined to find some time to get back into working out, loved it years ago....so much of my job is sitting and menopause has really shaken the old body up, and broken it down! sighhhh need to work out to keep my body from deteriorating even more! And i have a body that builds muscle fast, i will be 50 in 2011 so that will be my goal!

I also want to manage time better, have time for kids, so much time, by hubby and me being self employed, is constantly making our art/craft and selling etc...never a steady income so it always feels hurried...want to just relax more and play, which of course means, time just for me play with minis!

then we have a house behind us to demolish, take the wood, build our bedroom, put up a fence, side my sister's house, make new shelters for horses/goats LOL seriously...am i dreaming i can slow down? well when spring comes in june here the demolishing of house will serve as my workouts? and then building is workouts?

Thanks Julie!

I think the hardest part is making up your mind to do it...after that it becomes 2nd nature after awhile. You can do it though...we all have it in us to do it.

Well, I have a pile of weight to loose...I stopped smoking in Oct. and I guess more weight crept in(or ON) when I wasn't looking!! Here I come South Beach Diet!!

Also I'd like to finally finish my SF'09 Vicarage..I need to put up a better chimney.And My Sugarplum also needs a chimney and some better "Tudor" lines.I still have the Grown up

Harry Potter house to do and I can't WAIT for Spring Fling 2011.Wow,have a lot

on my plate..Ooo,better rephrase that................... :blink::)

Also intend to pay off all my bills and set up my favourite charities.And just work at

being a better person in general.(How many days in a year??) :rofl:

Thanks Julie!

I think the hardest part is making up your mind to do it...after that it becomes 2nd nature after awhile. You can do it though...we all have it in us to do it.

I so know it!!! i miss it, feeling good like that, like you are!!! I think my biggest problem is space! literally! living room floor space is maybe 4 by 6 to workout and that is the most i have, and it was always a meditative thing for me....silence and alone....hard to find here...so i have to adjust my approach and expectations of those around me! LOL Thanks for reminding me of how good it feels!

One of my ongoing goals is to learn at least one new skill every year. This year's goals are to try to hike at least some of the Panhandle Trace hike (that's me crawling under the log):

gallery_8_1986_312403.jpg

and ride more:

tn_gallery_8_1986_20328.jpgtn_gallery_8_1986_3156.jpg

and to learn to use my router.

I plan to keep on clearing out all my surplus stuff and not buy any more unless I need it or have use for it. (Hopefully this means I'll save money and have more space).

I also intend to finish off some of the many projects I have hanging around half done - use it or lose it.

I used to love to work out,I would like to start again.Think I would feel better.

I'd love to find another job this year.Hopefully we can become financially stable again,we are too old to have to deal with worrying about money.

I'd like to not scatter myself so much,to be able to work on my dolls and houses with less distraction.

There are a thousand things I could add,but I'll be doing good to accomplish any of these :clap:

• 3 weeks later...

Goals for this year.......

Lose the last 30 pounds I want gone.

Finally get us moved into our new house (we've owned it since Sept. 2009).

Finish clearing out all the stuff we DON'T need or use anymore.

Find time to work on my Pierce (haven't touched it in 3 years.)

Find a job to help pay off car loans and house mortgage.

Goals for this year will be sadly reflective of a good number of my goals last year... but at least this year I'm a few steps closer to some. #1 on the list I would like to buy my own home, had $ set aside to do this last year and ended up using the majority of my savings to help my parents out of a financial scrape that had been brewing longer than I cared to hear -- if nothing else at least now they realize they need to talk more to one another, and if they need help to ask. #2, finished my niece's dh -- yet somehow have managed to amass several others I would love to work on and finish, my goal is to do at least 3 this year a) the Tiffani kit as a tudor inspired cottage b ) the Duracraft Farmhouse 505 for my friend's daughter c) the Harrison that I got off Evilbay last year... 3) This I think will be the roughest for me, but attempt to be more understanding of those in my family's decisions... even if when I hear what they're planning I wonder where common sense may have gone. Also, now that the dr's have figured out my thyroid is hyperactive get that under control so that I might gain a few pounds and start having a more normal sleep schedule. Crossing my fingers on those last few. :)

Finally get us moved into our new house (we've owned it since Sept. 2009).

Finish clearing out all the stuff we DON'T need or use anymore.

Wishing you well on the move. Don't forget to check a Freecycle group in your area to offer the items you want to rehome. this keeps 'things' from landfills.

Good luck,

Linda

• 3 weeks later...

my goals are

to gain some weight

get rid of anything we don't use or need

finally do all the little things i do need to do on my rl house

stop smoking

make some progress on my dollhouse

and enjoy each day

and it would be great if my cats both would have a litter this year

My main goal this year is to be more organized. I think that has been my goal since I was 16, but hey I'll get it one of these years. I'd also love to audition for some bigger theater productions. I used to have no issues of that in my teens, but since I got married and had my son I'm worried all these other girls will run circles around me.

I'd also love to start finishing projects I start. I have so much in my head to make that I jump ahead without finishing the last one. This year I'm finishing it all!

I also make homemade all natural soaps, I'd love to do a craft show and sell some!

• 2 weeks later...

I am off to a good start, one of my goals was to join this website and I have done this!

So for the rest of the year;

- to get at least a few of the many dollhouses around our house completed (on the outside that is, so that it looks like I actually do like my hobby!)

- finish our homeschooling year in a timely manner with the kids still smiling

- to keep the weeds under control (gardening is not my forte)

- to turn 44

- to keep enjoying everyday

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...