Fur babies

Bea Killion

Good question Bea! :p Our cats always used to sleep just about on top of each other all curled together :clap: Show's they're friends (in our case the cats didn't like admitting they were friends at any other time!)

Beds turned out to be a waste of money for us. One dog sleeps in the big chair next to me, one on the ottoman by my feet, and Abby on the top of the back cushion so I can listen to her snore in my ear. Nightime is two dogs at the foot of the bed and Abby on my chest ready to pat my face until I wake up, when she's ready to eat in the morning!

For years we had Weimaraners, who lived in the house most of the time. The last one, which DS1 still has, used to pull at Larry's arm at night, to get Larry to let him out in the yard. As soon as Larry got out of bed, Merlin would jump into his spot and have to be pulled out. He would use the same trick, to get in the easy chair, also. He had a nice furry bed....never did wear it out, though. It's hard to get a 90 lb dog out of an easy chair. LOL!

Our Molly use to go to the back door and "bark" at the squirrels and birds, Our Rocky would get out of his dog bed or off the sofa and go over to the door and Molly would go get up or in where ever he had been. She would do that to our golden retriever when ever he had a toy she wanted with the same results. They would fall for it every time.,