Mini on the way!

Muriel

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just read the great news!! I knew she was a "she" and what a grand name..she'll probably

always be "PIP" to us.Hope all went well,and everyone's had a bit of a rest.

Congratulations to the new little family...and Pip- welcome to the world!! Bless you all

and come back when you can!!!

:congrats::cloud9::clap:

Oh it took forever!! Induced at 11:30 on Saturday morning, waters broke and contractions properly got going at midnight, and baby finally born 4:51 Sunday late afternoon. Natasha Pippa Xena was a whopping 9 pounds 15 ounces. I'll give more details when we get home, maybe tomorrow evening, as we're having difficulties getting online - hence no news earlier from Chris, he did try numerous times.

Thanks for all your well wishes, I could feel you cheering us on :) and sorry we kept you waiting for news!

Muriel, it was good to see your message - I'm glad you're feeling well enough to post, after such a long labour! :D

I was looking at your title, "Wise Auntie" .... it might be time to add to that! :p

Will definitely have to change my title now!

Staying another night in hospital as Pip is a bit more jaundice than they'd like. They'll test again at 6 am tomorrow and either decide it is ok to go home or start light therapy. Did say it was our choice whether to go home today or not, but there is a high risk that they'd test at home tomorrow and find it worse and then we'd have to drive the hour back again. So decided another night here was ok.

Congratulations from me too. Get in a bit of a snuggle from me too. I'm a sap for new babies.

Where I am, they sometimes let you do the light therapy at home and just have a visiting nurse stop by each day to check the progress.

Maybe that is an option for you too if they decide to go that route.