Mini on the way!

243 posts in this topic

Wheeeeeeeeee!!!! :clap::clap: Good work, Muriel! and thanks for the word, Elicia. :D

Yay!!!! Congratulations Muriel and Chris and welcome to Natasha Pippa Xena as well!

Hugs and thanks for letting us know!!!

At last!:banana: Can't wait to see pics of little Natasha Pippa Zena!:ohyeah:

They'll have to start planning her first dollhouse. Choosing a house could be as big a decision as choosing Natasha's name.

:congrats: :woohoo: :yay: she is here!!! :welcome: Miss Natasha!!!!!!!!! ...love the name! and the fact 'pip' is in there too :D

Wonderful news!!! Congratulations Muriel and Chris for having the best mini ever!

Deb

Just read the great news!! I knew she was a "she" and what a grand name..she'll probably

always be "PIP" to us.Hope all went well,and everyone's had a bit of a rest.

Congratulations to the new little family...and Pip- welcome to the world!! Bless you all

and come back when you can!!!

:congrats::cloud9::clap:

Wonderful news. Welcome little one (and you'd best like dollhouses, a lot!).

Congratulations to the both of you. Happy Birthday Pip!

Yeah to Natasha Pippa!!

Congratulations! I am thrilled to see this news :)

Welcome to the world little one <3

adding a wave...I see you here Muriel :) good job lady! can't wait to see photos!

Oh it took forever!! Induced at 11:30 on Saturday morning, waters broke and contractions properly got going at midnight, and baby finally born 4:51 Sunday late afternoon. Natasha Pippa Xena was a whopping 9 pounds 15 ounces. I'll give more details when we get home, maybe tomorrow evening, as we're having difficulties getting online - hence no news earlier from Chris, he did try numerous times.

Thanks for all your well wishes, I could feel you cheering us on :) and sorry we kept you waiting for news!

Muriel, congratulations to you and your new family! :D

Wonderful news, a safe delivery and everyone happily at home! Congrats on your arrival Miss Pip and welcome to the world!

Wonderful news, a safe delivery and everyone happily at home! Congrats on your arrival Miss Pip and welcome to the world!

Muriel, it was good to see your message - I'm glad you're feeling well enough to post, after such a long labour! :D

I was looking at your title, "Wise Auntie" .... it might be time to add to that! :p

Will definitely have to change my title now!

Staying another night in hospital as Pip is a bit more jaundice than they'd like. They'll test again at 6 am tomorrow and either decide it is ok to go home or start light therapy. Did say it was our choice whether to go home today or not, but there is a high risk that they'd test at home tomorrow and find it worse and then we'd have to drive the hour back again. So decided another night here was ok.

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations from me too. Get in a bit of a snuggle from me too. I'm a sap for new babies.

Where I am, they sometimes let you do the light therapy at home and just have a visiting nurse stop by each day to check the progress.

Maybe that is an option for you too if they decide to go that route.

And maybe another day of rest would do you some good. No doubt you've earned it!

:)