middle of ky

20 posts in this topic

hello,my name is rob and im in nicholasville ky. i met rhonda , a couple of days ago, and she led me to all of you. im in the middle of rehabbing, 3 older houses, with ideas for 2 new ones, and a slew of roomboxes. sound familiar? lol

Hi, Rob! I am so glad to see you on here. I loved hearing about your collection, and I hope that you will be able to post pictures on here soon. You are allowed to post pictures after only 5 posts, so you are on your way! Anyway, WELCOME to the forum!

Hi Rob,

Welcome! I am looking forward to seeing the pictures of your collection.

Hello Rob, welkom to the forum I am new here to

I am locking forward to see youre collection :)

Carin

Hi Rob! Welcome to the forum! You will love it here. Sounds like you have a neat collection! Can't wait to see pictures! :)

Welcome Rob, yuppers sounds like we've another addict to add into the mix! lol Can't wait til you hit that 5 post mark and can post pics in your gallery of your rehabs and roomboxes. :)

WELCOME to the Greenleaf mini-family, Rob – so glad you joined us! We love to share news, pictures, and ideas on all things miniature! :)

Belated welcome to the little family, Rob. PICTURES! We want pictures!

Wow!! WAY belated welcoming to Greenleaf!! Don't know how I missed you.....but glad you found this site.Hope you've already found help,ideas,tutorials,pictures,and many

new friends here!!! Again,welcome!! :flowers:

Welcome, welcome!! Sounds like u found the right place to be. I like you, have multiple projects as well. I'm building a Victoria's Farmhouse right now with a barn and log cabin waiting to be finished. Also have one in a box I havent even looked at yet. I will look forward to seeing your gallery posts. :lol:

welcome rob

a rehab.....how exciting. I would LOVE to find an old dollhouse to rehab one of these days. Good luck and welcome :)