Spiral stair on ETSY

Don

Hi all !!

I've had my stairs and kits on etsy for several weeks now and there has been a good deal of people looking at them. :p Thank you, thank you. Now I'm hoping to get some "real honest" feedback on just what you thought of them and of course, how does the $$$ look ??? Because I'm sooooo new to the mini world, I don't really have a good idea of it's pricing structures and expectations..........so...... hit me with your best shot, I can take it. This would really be a great help to me.

You can of course, PM me if you would like.

Thanks

Edited by Don

*agrees with Holly...fabulous but way over my limits...they should sell well i would of thought :flowers:

What category/tag do you have them listed? i always type in...miniature, scale, dollhouse, 1/12th if i'm looking for stuff on there :p

I think your price is very fair and reasonable. Your stairs are extraordinary!

And that is my very honest opinion. I'd buy a set except I don't need one.

This sort of reminds me of my last garage sale. After that sale (which I ended early) I swore I would never have another (and I haven't).

I was doing a clean sweep, and selling things that were of value because I needed to get rid of some things.

I had one painting that cost me $375. I had it marked for $20. One woman asked me if I would take $2 for it. I just looked at her and said no.

Sometimes people just don't have the money, and sometimes people want something for nothing.

Your work is beautiful, Don. It truly is. :p

I think your stairs are gorgeous and very well priced. I would be very interested in buying one if I could find a place for it. Have you mentioned your etsy store on Small Stuff Digest and The Camp (a Yahoo miniature group). Both groups seem to have many members interested in higher quality miniatures. Good luck!

Valerie

• 2 weeks later...

I just looked at your staircases on Etsy the other day. They look beautiful they really do, but they were just a little out of my price range at this moment. But I was also comparing the price of them to the price of curved staircases from some major mini companies. Although I was excepting the spiral staircase to be more than just a curved one, the prices were still just a little too steep for my budget at this time. But that's not saying that I wouldn't buy one, I really want one, it's just something that's going to have to be on my wish-list for a time. Like I said they look just beautiful.

Hi Judith

Thanks for the responce. The shipping costs are for priority mail. It was less expensive that UPS or Fedex. The shipping costs is due to the size of box and not the weight of the shippment.

Thanks

Don,

I have one other thought. I gather the staircase is to be used "as is"; that is, not modifiable for less than 10" ceilings? If so, could you make them adjustable? Greenleaf dollhouses have 8 inch ceilings, E & T has 9", and scratch-built houses have whatever the builder wants, for example. This way, if a person bought one, it could be for any dollhouse, now or an unknown in the future.

:p