Just another Newbie!

2minimom

I have been a lurker for years. I have always enjoyed reading about projects/houses and learning how to improve my skills. I have been so amazed by everyone here! I have never done anything like this before, and I look forward to the new experience.

I have "renovated" two dollhouses (San Fran and Tennyson) in the past and donated them to a charity auction.

Since then I have collected a few too many houses waiting for renovation.

As with many of us, the houses have taken over, and my husband has requested some space.

I will be posting some photos of two of the houses (I believe they are both Pierce's) later and see if anyone is interested in "rescuing" them. They will be a typical "Free to good home" kind of offer.

We are known for rescuing animals in the past and "donating" them, I guess I am doing the same for some dollhouses now.

I look forward to meeting everyone in the forums and becoming more active in my dollhouses again.

Sounds like we are 2 of a kind! Welcome from another newbie and past lurker! I've loved reading about everyones goings on here too. Havent done any major renovations myself just a modification or 2, but am actively pulling splinters out of my fingers from my latest build! Keep us posted on your progress!

Hello and mini welcomes to you! I've only completed one dollhouse so far, though I've now started and modified a Tiffani dh kit which is being made into a Tudor style cottage. Then we have my latest acquisition which sounds much like what you've been doing -- a rehab from Craigslist, wasn't too sure how I'd like the rehab option of dollhouses but find it just as much fun if not a bit more to breathe new life into that which has been neglected. :flowers: Can't wait to see the houses you've done, and from the sounds of it will continue to do! :p