My Dogs Need Me

Merry

I'm here in the computer room wanting to reply and read each post, but each of my three greyhounds walk in and give a small cry.

They want me to go into the family room. So I must! That's what my greys want! :p

Later (when they're all napping!),

ha ha sounds a like my two dogs. Right now I think my mini poodle mix has some dental concerns. Her breath is really bad and just now when she was eating all of a sudden she cried out and ran upstairs. When I got up to see what had happened I noticed there was dog food on the floor right where she was standing, there was also a spider so she either has a tooth ache or she was bitten by a spider. I think it's a tooth ache, like I said her breath is really bad. She just hates the vet, I'm so not looking forward to this. I know they have to sedate dogs for dental work, but my dog hates the vet so much that they have to sedate her just to do anything.

I can appreciate that so much! lol Though it tends to be my puppy(okay he's older but still thinks he's a young pup) will snuggle next to me while on the computer, while his brother the cat tends to be the more demanding of the two for attention... He rather much reminds me of Casey's Tessie, what he wants -- he will definitely get! lol My dog Cory is much more subtle, still gets his way but not so vociferous. :roflmao:

ha ha sounds a like my two dogs. Right now I think my mini poodle mix has some dental concerns. Her breath is really bad and just now when she was eating all of a sudden she cried out and ran upstairs. When I got up to see what had happened I noticed there was dog food on the floor right where she was standing, there was also a spider so she either has a tooth ache or she was bitten by a spider. I think it's a tooth ache, like I said her breath is really bad. She just hates the vet, I'm so not looking forward to this. I know they have to sedate dogs for dental work, but my dog hates the vet so much that they have to sedate her just to do anything.

Oh, the poor baby. It does sound like she needs to have some dental work done. It costs so much now just to send a pet to the vet! Give her a kiss from me. :roflmao:

Tend to your fur-babies, Mary; we'll wait :p

Thank you for understanding.... :roflmao:

I can so understand! We have a theme song in out house, "Whatever Poodles Want, Poodles Get"

Chris

Yulp! That's how it's at our house, too! :giggle:

Sure can relate! Give them a scratchie for me. Janet

I gave them a scratchie from you, Janet, and they loved it! :roflmao:

I can appreciate that so much! lol Though it tends to be my puppy(okay he's older but still thinks he's a young pup) will snuggle next to me while on the computer, while his brother the cat tends to be the more demanding of the two for attention... He rather much reminds me of Casey's Tessie, what he wants -- he will definitely get! lol My dog Cory is much more subtle, still gets his way but not so vociferous. ;)

My greyhounds want to be by me all the time. Sometimes I won't get up and go into another room because I hate to bother them. Crazy!!!

We should all treat our spouces or even ourselves as good as we treat out fur-babies :p .

That is soooooo true. Of course our spouses should treat us like our dogs. (That doesn't quite sound right, does it?!!!?) :ohyeah::ohyeah::ohyeah:

Our three follow me almost all the time. Tough having any privacy. The retriever gets really pushy when he wants you to play. He will bring you toy after toy hoping one will catch your interest. He will also push you off of the computer keyboard to get your attention. The other two will talk to you constantly. What ever they want, they get.

Oh, the poor baby. It does sound like she needs to have some dental work done. It costs so much now just to send a pet to the vet! Give her a kiss from me. :roflmao:

My greyhounds want to be by me all the time. Sometimes I won't get up and go into another room because I hate to bother them. Crazy!!!

Thanks, I called today and made an appointment for tomorrow-----$235.00. 100.00 for the dental work and 135.00 for the pre-op (because of her age, she's 11) and as soon as she feels better I'll give her a kiss. She snaps when she doesn't feel good and she's been a little cranky.

I can't count how many times my husband or I have asked for the other one to get something so we didn't have to get up and disturb the dogs. :roflmao:

One of our cats is like that. When Domino (tuxedo kitty) decides I've been at the computer too long he sits beside me and talks until I give up and move away from the keyboard. :roflmao:

Guess you can tell who's the boss around here.

lyn

Good news, Emily only had to have one tooth pulled. The way her breath smelled we thought she was going to come back toothless....lol. She is slowly getting back to her old self. She is getting even more attention than ever because my husband and I both know she isn't feeling all that well right now. Yes, we are creating an even bigger monster than before, but what can you do, she's our baby.

Good news, Emily only had to have one tooth pulled. The way her breath smelled we thought she was going to come back toothless....lol. She is slowly getting back to her old self. She is getting even more attention than ever because my husband and I both know she isn't feeling all that well right now. Yes, we are creating an even bigger monster than before, but what can you do, she's our baby.

Wonderful news, Amy! I'm happy that it was only one tooth.

You're a good mommy. :roflmao: