HBS Sale

bmatson

Okay, I know about the yearly April Fool's 40% off sale (working ceiling fan anyone??). I have a lot of other items I want to buy in one large order. I know they do random sales during the year of 20% off, which I want to take advantage of to get more bang for my buck (since I don't have many bucks!). Hubby's new email spam blocker blocks the emails I used to get from them announcing their sales.....which never bothered me before. But now that I want to order, it does :lol: Any ideas when the next sale is??

They actually have not been posting sales on their site lately...

You can google coupon codes for HBS, but there is only one that seems to be working right now, and that's for 15% off...

If they are going to have a sale, email is the only thing they send it through now... :lol:

can't you put HBS's email address into your address book and maybe prevent the emails from going into the spam folder?

I'm going to get one of the working ceiling fan with the April Fools Day coupon. Funny, I was just thinking about that today. Money is a sparce here as well, so I need to budget. My birthday is coming up so I'll probably just ask for some money so I can get the ceiling fan using the coupon of course.

Yep, I'm thinking about that ceiling fan too... :lol:

I don't remember for sure, but it seems like they do a sale in March, for Blanch's birthday maybe? But I don't know if it is 15% or 20%. I'll try and remember to look at old catalogs when I get home to see what they did this time last year.

In the past, Blanche's birthday used to be 15%.

I try to wait for the 20% sales and when the family has enough for a $225 order so we get free shipping -- of course, this means we don't order at every sale! -- but it is worth the wait. Sometimes they have a 20% sale for some reason or another when you least expect it.

I think they will have a 20% for St Patrick's Day (at leaast in the past), and certainly for Easter.

I think that the first person who gets a "sale" email should post the details on this forum for those of us who might miss it.

:lol:

I think that the first person who gets a "sale" email should post the details on this forum for those of us who might miss it.

:)

Fabulous idea :lol: With our new spam blocker that DH had to have, it blocks dang near everything, and even he doesnt know how to change it. LOL!!!

Betty, our spam filter posts an email of all the stuff they blcked with a place to "X" by each one whether to just send it to us one time, or to OK that email adress into our "trusted sender".

I am looking forward to the April Fools Day sale. I plan to buy another McKinley, but promise to hide it until I finish my other projects. When HBS has their other sales, I try to get a furniture set or something that is cheaper.