HBS Gray Asphalt Roof

bmatson

I am making slow but sure progress on my Foxhall (yay!). I picked out my exterior paint colors yesterday, which are tan/brown colors. I have my heart set on the gray asphalt roof from HBS, but from the picture it looks way dark, and I'm afraid it just will not go with my paint scheme. Does anyone know if it would be plausible to paint the roof? I'm thinking if so, spray paint would probably be best. Or should I just leave well enough alone and keep the gray color?

i'd go for Holly's paint wash idea over spray paint :)

Well heck I was gonna, but then Jeff posted about Handley House having different colors, which HBS doesn't offer (at least not that I saw..I could be wrong about that). Thanks guys!! :lol:

I just used these shingles (on the roll) for the first time and I love the way it looks and how easy it was to use. I used the gray octagon kind. I got them at a.c. Moore. they only had black or gray at 16$ per roll but I used 50% coupons. Still need a couple more packages to finish.