waiting kits

buckeyepie

I am currently working on finishing two kits. One is the haunted house kit, which I started to make haunted I painted it gray with orange trim and then didn't like it so it has been sitting aside until I descide what to do with it. A friend asked me to make a dollhouse for her daughter's birthday so I will use this kit since I have it ready. Any ideas for decorating it. Her daughter is turning 16.

Then I am also working on the ashley. I have 3 more kits waiting to be built if anyone has some inspiration I would love to hear it. The kits are the Tiffani, Worthington and Somerset.

I love the Ashley. When I built my first, I decided it was too small, so I bashed it to a Buttercup and named it "Badgers Hollow". (Please excuse the junk on the roof in the photo.)

post-47-1300457551_thumb.jpg

Then a couple of years later, my sister decided that the house was still too small and convinced me that we should remodel to make a full second floor and full attic. (I would never tackle a bash of a bash again.)

post-47-1300457567_thumb.jpg

Well, to make a long story short, while I love the new style, I miss the original Ashley, B) so I just bought another on eBay! :thumb: I will make it larger, but simply by expanding it lengthwise and in width. I am going to make a "Cape Cod" style, and somewhat like this:

post-47-1300457601_thumb.jpg

but just a center chimney, porch but with a lower roof, and entirely brick.

Let's hope I get it right this time!

:wacko:

Judith, if you don't get it right this time, it still won't be wrong. It is simply because you were meant to build another one.LOL Love the bashes that you have done so far. Keep it up!