My new kittie

Scotty

A few weeks ago I lost my 13 year old cat to a heart attack. I have just give a new home to a one eyed 7 week old kitten that we've called Maisie May. She was born without her eye but it doesn't stop her racing around and having fun. She's very affectionate so I wanted to show you how cute she is. (see my avatar)

Debbie, I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your 13 year old kitty. No matter how we prepare for the fact that they will not be with us forever, it is still a blow when they leave us. Bless you for getting your little one-eyed kitten. She is absolutely adorable! While she will never replace your old cat, I'm guessing Maisie May will keep you too busy to brood too much. I adopted little Luna from a rescue after losing my 16 year old kitty in December. Having a kitten in your life can really keep you on your toes!

sorry to hear of your loss.

your kitten is an absolute beauty and i salut you for taking in a kitten with one eye.

you are my hero of the day; i wish you and your kitten lots of fun!

Thanks everyone for your kind wishes over the loss of stripey. Holly the kitten we got at Christmas was pining for her, so we thought she needed company. As soon as I saw the ad for the one eyed kitten, my heart just melted and when I saw her, it was love at first sight.

Congratulations Debbie! I too have a one eye kitty and he is the craziest of all of them. Doesn't miss a beat.....matter of fact it was just the other day that he climbed to the very top of the curtains in the dining room. She won't miss that eye one bit :thumb:

Awwww, your newest furkid is a cutie! I'm sure she'll manage just fine with only one eye (do you know what happened that she lost the other one??) I know you'll have fun with her as she explores her new home!

I'm sorry about the loss of your older furkid, though. It's always tough when they go across the rainbow bridge.