What's everyone working on?

Sooo. Who needs a kitchen Table anyway??? Or atleast when one is by oneself for a week with the hubby away on a Viking holiday (I Will John him next Saturday though) so for a week I Will allow the kit hen Table to be My mini-ing worktable and Hoping to finish the Hacienda and some of the Quirks in the Steampunk build, depending o. How that build Will co-operate... large.IMG_1458.JPG.1ff7bdb131a48926fcce8

• Like 2

A Viking holiday?  Does that mean letting their beards grow and in between drinking and singing the men folk board long boats and go pillage the neighbors?  Sounds like fun.

1 hour ago, havanaholly said:

A Viking holiday?  Does that mean letting their beards grow and in between drinking and singing the men folk board long boats and go pillage the neighbors?  Sounds like fun.

42 minutes ago, SewMini said:

Viking holiday? Is that what my husband is on now ? XD

Well, Now that would be fun to see, actually more like going berserk on his bike really and topping it with a bike race come Sunday. He has Arrived safe and sound at the hotel in Riccione Now so that is good too. I'll be flying down tomcqtxh up with him on Saturday, just lime we did last year. 

23 minutes ago, WyckedWood said:

I was able to spend Mothers day finishing up my piano playing fairy. Was a very pleasant day!

She is beautiful, graceful, and (I'm sure) talented. :) 

The lace at the top of her dress is perfect...love it.  The hair, as always, is on point!  You are a master with the hair. 

Its been great to see your progression with these delicate dolls, they have always been great but now they have a little something extra. 

• Like 1

Hi Folks!   Still plugging along on my half scale bungalow.  I managed to slip with the old Xacto knife and jab it straight into my thumb to the bone.  OUCH!   So Ray had to stitch me up so no working these past few days.   I am so addicted to these cute little houses I am already shopping for maybe a half scale Buttercup or Arthur.  

Karin!!!!!!!!   The piano playing angel is just beyond beautiful!!!!   Love love love her!  

• Like 1

Bummer about the xacto.  I work with a box cutter for my job and I remember putting n a new blade and cutting a case of apple juice and slicing my pinkie to the knuckle.  Speedy recovery!

• Like 1

So, prior to going to Copenhagen and the AirPort I put the Steampunk house back, but atleast I have fiddled with the window trim for the oval window, Think I have a good picture of how to adorn it a little more too. large.IMG_1465.JPG.b66bbbfe727d7ba79f4d6large.IMG_1464.JPG.e7e751571937bd992ae6b

Well I’ve been bitten by the bug again and started working on another chair today.  I saw a pic of it while killing some time on my phone and just had to try and make it. Still making progress on my house but couldn’t resist.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Keifer said:

Well I’ve been bitten by the bug again and started working on another chair today.  I saw a pic of it while killing some time on my phone and just had to try and make it. Still making progress on my house but couldn’t resist.  

I don't think I can ever just work on one thing strain through . There's always some new idea brewing. 

• Like 1

I made some geraniums tonight. It was my first time making flowers. I didn't love it, but I didn't hate it either. My back is killing me now though. I'll make some daisies tomorrow.

I took the first day of a 2 day class today, making a paperclay stone wall between a pond and a garden. I purchased a few flowers from the shop today, but since I had these kits, I decided to go ahead and try them. We also made cattails today.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, sparklepuppies said:

I made some geraniums tonight. It was my first time making flowers. I didn't love it, but I didn't hate it either. My back is killing me now though. I'll make some daisies tomorrow.

I took the first day of a 2 day class today, making a paperclay stone wall between a pond and a garden. I purchased a few flowers from the shop today, but since I had these kits, I decided to go ahead and try them. We also made cattails today.

Photos please! I got tiny laser cut flower sheets a while ago and have yet to build up the courage to do them...