What's everyone working on?

1 hour ago, CheckMouse said:

...I have no idea now how to insert a connection to my own pictures, the menu I used to use is gone. If you want to see the pictures, the album is called Minikin Township.  

I  highlighted and copied the url at the top of the page when I went to your album and pasted it here. 

12 hours ago, CheckMouse said:

I'm making steady progress on my micro-village. Decided to name it Minikin Township. :) Major learning curve! I've never done such extensive landscaping; only little bits and dabs around a house. I bought some street lights and cars with lighted headlights/taillights and am planning a trip to the hobby shop in Silverdale to learn how to hook them up properly. 

I've started an album --

Well, one more thing has changed with the upgrade! :cry:  I have no idea now how to insert a connection to my own pictures, the menu I used to use is gone. If you want to see the pictures, the album is called Minikin Township.  

I saw your beautiful village in your album last night. You are doing a wonderful job with it. I can't wait to see more!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, L Swearengin said:

Little Red Schoolhouse almost done.  pictures on Pinterest since for some reason I can no longer upload any here.  Off to Warrensburg on the weekend for 2, yes 2, baseball tournaments for the grandkids.  Love being with them

Have a wonderful time with the grandkids!

You should put your pinterest link in your signature so everyone can find it. Yeah, the albums are wonky sometimes, but if you keep trying, they will upload.

• Like 1

Just now, kathi17 said:

Have a wonderful time with the grandkids!

You should put your pinterest link in your signature so everyone can find it. Yeah, the albums are wonky sometimes, but if you keep trying, they will upload.

do not know how.  my Pinterest is under my name.  I'm not very original with internet names  LOL

1 minute ago, L Swearengin said:

do not know how.  my Pinterest is under my name.  I'm not very original with internet names  LOL

Just go to your folder on Pinterest where you miniatures are, then highlight the whole URL and copy it. Then go to your profile and find the place where you ad a signature, and paste it in there.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, L Swearengin said:

Little Red Schoolhouse almost done.  pictures on Pinterest since for some reason I can no longer upload any here.  Off to Warrensburg on the weekend for 2, yes 2, baseball tournaments for the grandkids.  Love being with them

Your schoolhouse is wonderful! :-)https://www.pinterest.com/lawandasweareng/little-red-schoolhouses/

• Like 1

19 hours ago, havanaholly said:

I  highlighted and copied the url at the top of the page when I went to your album and pasted it here. 

Thank you, Holly. I am still struggling with this upgrade. :(  

3 hours ago, smjsome said:

worked on trays for husbands polymer clay foods for the bakery ... He's doing great, he can only work at it for a little while at a time, learning as he goes

Sharon, are you going to the KC show next month? There's a class on making mini sweets on Saturday. Mom and I are signed up for that. :)

Is there?  I'm going to the table finishing class.

Holly, I told him!  And imagine this, one arm and super drugged, and only started on Monday.  

I will tell him you said so, he will see your compliment as so much more valid than mine .... He thinks I'm being nice

• Like 2

Holly is right, Sharon. Those brownies look so real, I would never have known they weren't if I had just seen a random picture of them somewhere. Give my compliments to your husband too!

• Like 2

Lawanda - what are your choices? Let me live vicariously - at least 4 more weeks till I get my room back!

Holly - I think he gets it, we went to visit a mini friend today, I had texted her a pic of the bread and brownies and said Scott was bringing a gift.  She started laughing when she saw them, said, "I was wondering why Scott felt I needed bread AND brownies!" - she thought they were real in the pic.  He is pretty well drugged!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, smjsome said:

Lawanda - what are your choices? Let me live vicariously - at least 4 more weeks till I get my room back!

Holly - I think he gets it, we went to visit a mini friend today, I had texted her a pic of the bread and brownies and said Scott was bringing a gift.  She started laughing when she saw them, said, "I was wondering why Scott felt I needed bread AND brownies!" - she thought they were real in the pic.  He is pretty well drugged!

I started the Brookwood.   OMG, what have I got myself into.  At least I THINK I have the chimney right. Think the Pierce would be easier,  but I'm up to the challenge. 

Holly knows the name of the diamond shape I am using for the gable end of the White House, but I can't remember it off hand. The picture doesn't truly represent the pattern properly but my assistant-picture-taker son was too preoccupied to capture  the angle the way I had hoped.

Edit: Lozenge Design.

image.jpeg