What's everyone working on?

9604 posts in this topic

Not much new to report. Still adding wood to the Pollock build, finally got the little wall that the prior owner added out of the Bayberry bedroom, and bought some fiddly things for the barn. Slowly, slowly making progress.

So, finally bought the Backyard Bungalow kit on the last HBS sale. I've always liked the structure, and I do like the idea of a one-room build, but never took the plunge because I had zero inspiration for the kit. No idea at all what I'd like it to be. Until last night. At bedtime. Ugh! Started ripping out catalogue pages and starting an idea file. That build is far, far off, but at least now I have some direction.   

3 hours ago, havanaholly said:

Anna, I love the wee balls of yarn!

Thank you Holly! Had this Idea for how to make them, ie start with a straw and then used embroidery floss on an embroidery needle (not a sharp tippen one). Only takes a few minuters to make a skein this way. 

Hugs

Glencroft is done and delivered.  Niece is ecstatic.   She posted pictures on her Facebook page and said how beautiful it is.. .......to my horror, the fence gate was missing and I was on the way back to MO.  Found it on the floor of the car in the back seat.  Will mail to her tomorrow. 

5 people like this