What's everyone working on?

11557 posts in this topic

16 hours ago, havanaholly said:

I find my moldings like those at Hobby Lobby.

Holly, I looked on their website, but couldn't find any, ditto Michaels. I found one kind on Home Depot that might work for miniatures, I'll have to go check it out at the store.

9 hours ago, KathieB said:

I like that each of the rope-molding columns is different. I immediately sensed the pride of artistry and craftsmanship that the cottager-builder must have felt as he built his house.  - Thank's Kathie, that's what I was aiming for! :cheezy:

8 hours ago, Shy Spirit said:

Beautiful work, Grazhina.  Yes, the cottager/builder should take great pride in her work!!  Thank you Rosalind!

16 hours ago, havanaholly said:

I find my moldings like those at Hobby Lobby.

Thank you, Holly, I looked on their website, but couldn't find any, ditto Michaels. I found one kind on Home Depot that might work for miniatures, I'll have to go check it out at the store.

9 hours ago, KathieB said:

I like that each of the rope-molding columns is different. I immediately sensed the pride of artistry and craftsmanship that the cottager-builder must have felt as he built his house.  - Thank's Kathie, that's what I was aiming for! :cheezy:

I had a heck of a time trying to get on the site today, kept getting errors, then my attempt at posting replies went amuck too. Things kept duplicating - sorry about that, not my fault!

Same here...actually started for me last night getting on, then the errors and got kicked out just now. 

We have a thread going in the techie subforum about the fast cgi errors; I had spates of them yesterday.

Yes, and have posted there before too was just agreeing with grazhina here. Mizery loves company and all that:bigwink:

It's hard to have company when you keep getting those error messages!

1 person likes this