Dog Welcomes Mom Home From Afganistan

Merry

Thank you Mary, what a wonderful video. Looks exactly like my Rusty, only 15 pounds lighter. I could just feel the dog's extreme joy at having her mom home-and the sounds...! Janet

I guess I should've known from the title that this was a "mascara alert" kinda video but I rushed into it and now I'm hiding in my cube at work crying.

You see, my own Puppy Sara doesn't look too different from that dog and even though I've never left her, she's going to be leaving me soon.

Our pets are so very special to US but I don't think we give them credit enough for how much WE mean to THEM.

I guess I should've known from the title that this was a "mascara alert" kinda video but I rushed into it and now I'm hiding in my cube at work crying.

You see, my own Puppy Sara doesn't look too different from that dog and even though I've never left her, she's going to be leaving me soon.

Our pets are so very special to US but I don't think we give them credit enough for how much WE mean to THEM.

I'm so sorry that you'll be losing Sara. I understand your feelings all too well. I'd be lost without my babies.

Treasure the days you have with Sara and give her an ear skritch for me.