Tetanus shot

KoalaSam

Cannot believe that I actually went to the doctor and ASKED for a Tetanus shot!!!!!! My fear of needles is greater than that of spiders! Oh yeah, that thing about it "being just a pinch", NO IT'S NOT!

Why? you ask. Did I cut myself using a utility knife during dollhouse reconstruction? or get cut by the electric jigsaw when making an addition? No! I am too smart for that, I have read all the old posts about everyone's mishaps, blood, stitches, etc., and I am super uber careful with every cut I make when I am dollhousing! I learn from everyone here, and I do not want to be added to the casualty list, no, instead, I cut myself doing something mundane like the dishes!

Stupid smoothie maker blade! Man, those things are sharp. Learned this the hard way! Did you know they can slice through the top of your thumb in a split second! Luckily my nail caught it or else I think I would have taken the complete top of my thumb off!

I am OK, but I totally appreciate my thumb now. Didn't realize how much your fingers need a healthy thumb to work!!!

Ouch! and it happens so fast!

I wouldn't guess you'd have to worry much about tetanus in dishwater, but just think: now you're ready for whatever comes down the pike. :thumb: