McKinley

Audra

Add pics of my progress.

First floor is still the kitchen and living room. Planning for an open stairway to the second floor. Middle floor starting at the left will be the twins boys bedroom, then a pooltable room with computer (if enough room) and the last room on the right will be a bathroom. The top floor will be the master bedroom with a french door that leads out to the patio.

http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/i...&album=5038

Love the new concept. I'm in middle of putting in working windows and took out bay windows in living/bedroom. At this rate I'll never get my McKinley done. I love the upper floor as master. At least now you can get a regular size bed in there. You have such wonderful ideas.

Clever changes! Never would have occurred to me to move that second floor partition wall. The McKinley has such a large bathroom, it's always seemed like wasted space considering the rest of the real estate is small, so I think that's a great renovation. And taking out the tower and changing the roofline will make the third floor so much more spacious.

It probably helps that you've worked on this house once before. I think it can be hard to "see" changes like these unless you've already played around with the finished product.

It probably helps that you've worked on this house once before. I think it can be hard to "see" changes like these unless you've already played around with the finished product.

It was helpful that I have a built McKinley in my foyer. In the evening down time, I would sit and stare at my house wondering how I could do it different. I planned the third level before I had the house, but then the second level idea just hit me the other night.

Glad I didn't have my windows cut yet!