Yay, its back up!!!!

stefanib123

I've been working on my dollhouse all day, and I really NEEDED you guys, I'm so glad the board is back up!

You don't know what you've got til its gone, huh?

And I just have to say that this is the MOST AWESOME mini board/site on the internet, believe me, I've looked at them all today!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It couldn't have come at a better time...this week has just been AWFUL for me :unsure: ...so glad to see everyone again and be "home":banana: ...and happy now, no more issues (as of yet)...:thumb:

The new look takes some getting used to though...very strange... :blink:

I just clicked on it to see that ugly message again -- AND HERE IT IS -- ALL FIXED! Uh-oh! The emoticons are gone! :yikes:

Oh! Whew, there they are -- just on the other side of the screen :banana:

I've only just logged into the new view, but I'm already loving it. One thing that struck me instantly was the avatar photos are bigger. I can see them now.

Well,I'm so happy to find that my favourite site is up and running.

It's been a loooong week....missed looking,learning,writing and missed my GL Friends...Everyone back??

Hope so!! WooHoo!!! Thanks again to Dean and Crew!!! :wave:

Agree with the general consensus so far, this is a brilliant upgrade (when the uploading pics thing is fixed that is) I think this is clearer, more intuitive and I love the bigger pictures. Well done Greenleaf and,its so nice to see all my friends back on here again. Its very true, you don't realise just how much you will miss it until its not there.

Hate to sound totally stupid..but what big pictures.How do you get a larger picture when looking at Gallery pics??? Wanted to see Wolfies little girl dolls..couldn't figure out how to enlarge them.Clicked picture but that didn't work....Help! Probably something simple but...Help!! :wave:

I have been in gl-forum-withdrawal. When I saw that the site was back up, I was soooo excited, but then I could not log in. It did not recognize me, and then when I tried re-registering, it said amyole was already a member. Finally did the ol' trick of restarting computer & going back in - now I'm able to get in, and I am recognized., etc.

Missed EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I got the message that the site was down, I thought , "how did I miss this? It must have been mentioned somewhere..." and rl has been so busy lately. At first it said it was coming up on the 8th, so I said to myself, "okay, Friday, okay, I'll be okay until Friday." Then, I checked the site again and it said the 14th! I thought - "Oh, no, I'll NEVER make it until the 14th!" Then I checked the other day & it said the 9th. Oh, joyful day! banana.gif

Wooo!!! I got confused for a second and thought I logged into the weather forum :lol:

The skin is exactly the same! Love it!

Glad the site is back up! Thanks for the upgrade!wub2.gif

Thank heavens! -- everybody is still here!

I like the new look :flowers:, so far -- until I get into trouble.

The only problem is the Emoticons -- doesn't show the pictures, only the HTML code.

B)

Thank heavens! -- everybody is still here!

I like the new look :flowers:, so far -- until I get into trouble.

The only problem is the Emoticons -- doesn't show the pictures, only the HTML code.

B)

Just a note for this topic: please post all problems you encounter in the technical support forum.

Please try doing a hard refresh in your browser (CTRL + F5), emoticons should show correctly. If not, please post instructions to reproduce what you're seeing (where on the board), in the tech support forum.