Can you ID this house please?

jeninky

Can someone please tell me what house this is and what is the name of the company... THANK YOU!!

I have searched the internet over and can't find it... I am sure I am not looking in the right places.

I got it at a yard sale for 20.00! It is a Front Opening Dollhouse.

It needs a door and and looks like might be missing a porch maybe?? It has some holes down in front of the house where something is suppose to have went lol

post-378-0-79832200-1302542040_thumb.jpg

My sister and I bought a house apiece from OddJob Stores in 2004. It was a kit of sorts: all the walls were complete but you had to put the walls and roof together to make the house.

It's a great house. It also came with furniture for every room.

If you can build, it would be easy to make the ground floor-- this had the enrty hall with stairs to the next floor, and a kitchen and dining room.

B)

post-47-0-78196100-1302564959_thumb.jpg

I don't remember the name, nor the manufacturer. I think it was made in China as a generic dollhouse to be sold by any number of stores.

I think I have also seen it on eBay. I never remember seeing a name there either.

You can see how I decorated it in my Webshots album. As I said, it is really a neat dollhouse. Including the furniture, I paid $200 for it.

B)

It does resemble a DHE house but most of their houses of this style are very symetrical, ie two chimneys. I have the current catalog and there are none like this with a dormer window.Most of them have a center stairway. Don't know of past models. All DHE houses have a circular emblem on the back. Janet