Update on Me...

minifan

So I know a couple people have asked, so I figured I would address it here too... (incase anyone actually cares!!! :))

No, I'm not leaving GL, I posted that topic 1day when the GL forum was going through their own issues and I was super frustrated with MANY other things...I LOVE you guys and don't ever want to leave!!! :) (I have an Italian temper that sometimes gets the better of me...I speak before I think syndrome!!!)...

My dh has asked me to leave Facebook, (and Facebook only) as he doesn't like it (well, never really liked it) and it has more to do with privacy issues and nothing more...he is the head of my household, (and maybe a little old fashioned for others out there, but this is how our home is run), decisions go through him, and final decisions are his. He could care less about how many miniature places I belong, just no FB anymore... :)

I'm not closing my blog, but at the moment I don't have a dollhouse to write about...(the Bungalow is DONE! and the FF met her fate, (a horrific accident :o ), so you probably won't see any blog posts from me for a while!!! :)

So in a nutshell, that's it!!! :)

Congrats on finishing the bungalow! I'm still plugging away on my first house wondering how anyone ever finishes a house. It seems like my mini is a mini-me of my house in that each time I finish one thing something else cries out to be done.

Did you post a pic of your completed bungalow in your gallery?

FB is kind of a waste of time, anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks everyone!!! :)

I'm just reading the replies, because I'm still trying to get a hang of the new layouts... :) Takes me a little time to *find* where I posted... :)

I'm Having a really hard time here now. I can't get used to all the changes. The gallery especially is totally different. I have no idea how to enter anything into it. I don't have anything to put in now anyway. I have a hard time even viewing it like I used to. There doesn't seem to be any order to it. This was such a fun place and comfortable for me before and now it's like when I tried Facebook. I lasted one day and quit. I won't quit here but doubt I'll ever be really active again. It's sad because since I can't share my minis with pics and all I don't even want to work on them. There is no one where I live interested in minis at all. I had just learned to put a picture in a post without screwing it up and now I'm back to square one. I am really sad about the whole thing.

I'm Having a really hard time here now. I can't get used to all the changes. The gallery especially is totally different. I have no idea how to enter anything into it. I don't have anything to put in now anyway. I have a hard time even viewing it like I used to. There doesn't seem to be any order to it. This was such a fun place and comfortable for me before and now it's like when I tried Facebook. I lasted one day and quit. I won't quit here but doubt I'll ever be really active again. It's sad because since I can't share my minis with pics and all I don't even want to work on them. There is no one where I live interested in minis at all. I had just learned to put a picture in a post without screwing it up and now I'm back to square one. I am really sad about the whole thing.

Pat, maybe this can help you a bit.

On the right side of the starting page there are three sections: "Recent Status Updates", "Recent Topics Added" and "Watched Content".

For example: if you study the title "Recent Status Updates" you will notice a grey-ish circle and an 'x'. The grey-ish circle has a minus sign in it. If you click the minus sign all its content will collapse. You can do that with all three sections.

I do that, because I find it easier on the eye when the page has less distractions.

When you want to read the content of the section all you have to do is click the plus sign in the grey-ish circle. Yes, the minus sign in that circle changes automatically into a plus sign, indicating that if you click it its content will expand.

I haven't really used the gallery yet, so nothing comes to mind about uploading photos.