Strawberry Shortcakes anyone?

So my coworker gave me 50 tubs of dolls that her sister inlaw owned, I am storing them in another co-workers barn. I have taken a few home to go through. I have run across a ton of shortcake dolls and friends. Some have clothes some are nude I was looking to do grab bags of five to ten dolls each. I also have a snail cart in the box and a couple of "berry best party" dolls on the card. I have a price in mind for the grab bags. Too many to post pix.

Email me if you are interested.

Thanks guys!

50 tubs :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

No kidding! I was planning on keeping my favorites and then selling off the excess of the dolls to help her repair her home she is planning on renting out. The dolls belonged to her sister in law who has demntia. She is goin to rent the house out to another coworker of ours with a disabled daughter.

There are more than just shortcakes but I haven't gone through em all yet!

• 3 weeks later...

Old Strawberry Shortcake (1980's) is super collectible. It might be worth putting them on e-bay. I have seen $50 for 1 doll!

Those prices are usually for in the box, never opened. Little things like that can make a big difference. But, you never know, some may be worth big bucks, they are highly collectable.

I'd go on ebay, if I were you, and do a "completed listings" search. That way you can see exactly what people have paid for them over the last few months on there.

I love Strawberry Shortcake, and I would bet that you have some of the exact dolls I had as kid! Too bad I've spent all my "spending" money. I may pm you in a week or so,though, if you have any left.

Those prices are usually for in the box, never opened. Little things like that can make a big difference. But, you never know, some may be worth big bucks, they are highly collectable.

I'd go on ebay, if I were you, and do a "completed listings" search. That way you can see exactly what people have paid for them over the last few months on there.

I love Strawberry Shortcake, and I would bet that you have some of the exact dolls I had as kid! Too bad I've spent all my "spending" money. I may pm you in a week or so,though, if you have any left.

Please do I have tons! I am on vacation right now but will be home next week!