Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Tysons Corner VA 2011 show?

8 posts in this topic

Posted

hi all!

i am fairly new to all this but i am wondering if anyone has been to the Tysons Corner VA molly cromwell show. i am planning to go this year. what is it like, are there usually classes? stuff for sale? stuff for display?

thanks

Marti

Dotted Daisy Designs

Posted

It has been a few years but the time I went I took a class and also found a lot of things. Molly's shows are always good, well organized and worth going too. I highly recommend that you set a budget and stick to it. Like a lot of shows you will find it all to easy to blow your band account!!!!!

Posted

I will be at Tysons too!! And yes her shows are very well done!!! I went last year and left broke!!!!! There is also Baltimore one too its little smaller then Tysons but really fun as well!!!!:banana:

Posted

Ooooh! I didn't know about that show! I'm kind of new to this, too, but I don't live far from Tysons Corner. I'll totally be there!

Posted

When are these shows?

Posted

it is oct 9. you can get all the info HERE. i am excited. i am going with a friend i made through papercrafting and when i got into the dollhouses she pulled hers out from high school and has gotten back into it. i am also taking the blackberry harvest class. i can't wait! wish i could afford the toy shop class - maybe next year!

Posted

I'll be there! Molly is a wonderful lady and an asset to the mini world.