Sad News

17 posts in this topic

I just spoke with Elicia's daughter just a few minutes ago. Elicia passed away this afternoon. She had been in the hospital for the last two weeks and was a dear friend. I'll miss her terribly.

That is terribly sad...I am unfamiliar with the background, but my heart goes out to you and her loved ones...

This is so sad. We had exchanged messages a few times after purchases from each other and she seemed so sweet and kind. If you speak to her daughter again, Gayle, please send my deepest condolences. Hugs to you, too. It's so hard to lose a good friend.

Gayle, also please pass along my condolences to her daughter. Elicia will be missed.

Oh that is so sad.

Gayle, I know how close you and Elicia had become these past few years and I'm so sorry for your loss. Give my condolences to her family and my thoughts are with you as always.

Gayle, I'm so sorry to hear of Elicia's passing. My heart is with you and her family during your time of sorrow. <soft, gentle hug>

Deb

So sad to hear this. Please give her family my condolences.

Very sad news,Gayle. It's so hard to lose a friend.My condolances..

Oh I am so sad to hear this! I regularly emailed with Elicia, she was always so nice and I enjoyed her sense of humour. My thoughts are with you Gayle and also her family, I hope she didn't suffer too much in hospital. Please let her family know we're all thinking of them

I'm so sorry to hear this ... please send condolences to her family from all of us.

Thank you everyone. I told the family I had posted the thread and that everyone sent their condolences to them. They are most appreciative of the thoughts and send their heartfelt thanks.

Adding my sympathies to all the others. Life is so uncertain. We need to keep our accounts short.