Hello from Central Kentucky

Tudorman

Thank you all for a wonderful welcome. And a very big YES to Tudor. I love the architectural style. I have been out of the miniature world for decades, only dipping my toes back in every now and then with the purchase of a magizine or book.

But all that has changed in the last couple of weeks. My wife and I are remodeling our basement into an arts and crafts workroom. I finished constructing the main work table last weekend and beginning to build the shelves. As soon as that is done, I get to focus on building what ever miniatures I would like. My wife is pushing me towards fairy cottages and magical buildings.

We shall see. :)

I got hooked on Dolls' House and Miniature Scene magazine when I discovered they published plans for mini houses, mostly Tudor, every few months. When the Fanceys, the original owners & publishers, sold it to Warner Group, the new owner did away with the periodic houseplans and I did away with my subscription. I doubt if any of those early issues are still around for back order.