Working on The Beacon Hill #8002

wdbarnes97

Hi All,

New to this great hobby.

Working on the Greenleaf "The Beacon Hill" #8002 and need a few more pictures to reference placement of parts.

Pictures of the front from (1) right side, (2) right side/front, (3) left side/front and (4) left side. Low perspective looking up to roof would be great.

Thank you to any help available,

Walt

Welcome to the little family, Walt (one of my family members is a Walt). You can do a search in both the Galleries and the Blogs for "Beacon Hill" to see what all pictures are available, as well as in the Greenleaf dollhouse subforum.

Welcome to the little family, Walt (one of my family members is a Walt). You can do a search in both the Galleries and the Blogs for "Beacon Hill" to see what all pictures are available, as well as in the Greenleaf dollhouse subforum.

Hi Walt, I dont know if this will help, but I have a lot of pictures in my Beacon Hill album. http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/index.php?app=gallery&album=3035

If you have any specific questions, we have quite a few members who have experience with the Beacon Hill, some have actually built more than one, believe it or not....so ask away:)

Hi Walt!

I am currently building a beacon hill, also new to this craft, and someone referred me to Gina's blog. This blog was singlehandedly responsible for me NOT ending up taking a sledge hammer to it out of frustration.

She has a detailed description of all her builds including a couple on the beacon hill houses she put together. She suggests following the second build and the information is in the link below.

http://moreminis.blogspot.com/2007/08/my-second-beacon-hill-introduction.html