I'm BAAAACK!! Anyone miss me? LOL

Cricket

Since we bought our house 2 years ago, I haven't had much time for mini-ing. My 3 large dollhouses have sat, untouched, for WAY too long! :whistle: And now, I have a new project coming my way to build! Thanks to one of our lovely members here (who is also quite active with me in the doll collecting communities) I will be building the Arthur with my youngest son!! I just got an ADORABLE 4" cutie at a convention this last weekend, and this is going to be HER home! Her name is Amelia Thimble and her story is she lives in a sewing box. (Isn't that CUTE?) I plan to decorate her Arthur with sewing supplies! WEEEE!!!!!

It's been so long since I've done a build! I'm sure I've forgotten most everything, so will probably be asking LOTS of questions!!!! :blink:

MAJOR big time hugs to my trade partner (she knows who she is!) I'm SO SUPER excited!!!!!!!:banana:

Welcome back! :wave: That sounds like it's going to be cute. I'm working on the Arthur at the moment too. Mines a permanent Christmas house though. I just love how everyone has such different ideas for the same kit. I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with it.

It's me :)!

I'm so excited that you are excited! I can't wait to see what you do with the house!!!!!! :wave:

There you are!! :laughbounce: I'm So excited that you're excited that I'm excited that...wait... yea, that's right LOL! It's all going to be AMELIA''S ideas!:giggle: (Well, it IS her place!)

Hugs! And :thankyou: