VH 600 Victorian

KThorn09

Newbie here. My wives grand parents handed down a kit that has no instructions.. Now my Daughter was to help me build it but i never have done a dollhouse before and would really like to have the instructions. Things are tight now a days and i am looking for a free download so i can print them off. Does anyone know where i can get any?

The box is in very pour condition and hard to read so all i could find on the box is the following:

Dura-Craft VH-600 Victorian 27" X 55" X 31"

Newbie here. My wives grand parents handed down a kit that has no instructions.. Now my Daughter was to help me build it but i never have done a dollhouse before and would really like to have the instructions. Things are tight now a days and i am looking for a free download so i can print them off. Does anyone know where i can get any?

The box is in very pour condition and hard to read so all i could find on the box is the following:

Dura-Craft VH-600 Victorian 27" X 55" X 31"

Welcome to the Forum, Kent. I, too, found this forum when I was looking for dollhouse information :yes: I had picked up a partially built dollhouse at a yard sale and started an internet search to figure out which one it was. You'll find lots of support here for your build - just ask any questions and someone will answer you. After you post 5 times you can start your own gallery and show us your dollhouse.

Hi HH. Thanks for the support. I always ask for a personal email figuring if someone doesn't want to supply it they are really not interested. So far I have had really good luck when asking and I always send the info I have. Fortunately I do have the VH-600 instructions.

Jerry

Kent, send Jerry your email addy via PM, NEVER post your personal email or other info in the open forum.

Jerry, posting personal info on this very public forum isn't a good idea, with all the spammers, scammers, weebbots, etc. People interested can PM their personal info to other members and no one else sees it who doesn't need to. I was suggesting that Kent PM you his info. A lot of new folks join us who don't realize that just because we're so supportive here it isn't safe to post personal emails, etc.

Oops. Should have said I always ask from them by PM. Sorry.

Jerry, posting personal info on this very public forum isn't a good idea, with all the spammers, scammers, weebbots, etc. People interested can PM their personal info to other members and no one else sees it who doesn't need to. I was suggesting that Kent PM you his info. A lot of new folks join us who don't realize that just because we're so supportive here it isn't safe to post personal emails, etc.

• 3 months later...
  • 7 years later...
On 11/5/2011, 7:41:04, CheckMouse said:

Welcome to the Forum, Kent. I, too, found this forum when I was looking for dollhouse information :yes: I had picked up a partially built dollhouse at a yard sale and started an internet search to figure out which one it was. You'll find lots of support here for your build - just ask any questions and someone will answer you. After you post 5 times you can start your own gallery and show us your dollhouse.

On 11/5/2011, 5:57:43, texasbuilder said:

I have the instructions and will be happy to send them to you via email. If you will give me your personal email ID I will send them tomorrow.

Jerry

I know this is from 8 years ago but do you still have the instructions for the vh600 model.. Thank you