2012 Creating Contest??

I finished the Cattery! I didn't take very good pictures, however. Hopefully, the contest doesn't hinge on perfect photos. You can look in my gallery to see some pictures. I'll upload tomorrow. Still choosing which shots I'll send in.

All stray miniature kitties are welcome at this shelter. :D

Lyssa !! that is stupendous !! what did you use to stain or wood for the outside ?? and your landscaping is marvelous!

To those like me tryign to finish, go go go !!! we can do it !!! It's been a crazy year for me and this piece has been in my head for a very long time.....so it had to get out of my head!! I know we can get it out in the mail....I actually took a day off from work to try and finish lol ugh.

Those who know me, know that I am fixated on New Orleans and hope to move there in the new year so my entry will not surpise anyone I just hope the subject matter isn't gonna make me loose points lol. Pics soon of MY storyville

I just got back to this topic, sorry for not having a quick response! THANK YOU! The outside of the Lodge is actually loose clapboard siding, the rustic kind that HBS sells. I cut each piece in half, length wise, and then I used Minwax in Special Walnut. The trim is a mix of the stain and then a wash of Asphaltum by Americana. Thank you, again. I'm glad the landscaping came out so well. My husband kept insisting that it looked like lumpy moss. :lol:

I love the metal work on your build!

Just finished ! OMG I'm very very tired but photographing now

The rails were painted black for the final finish to look like wrought iron . Inside is all papered and to reduce cost I made almost all of the lights on the first floor . The lights outside were a splurge from shanghai lol.

mad for mod !!!! holy cow ! I love your mod designs, we've talked before but I still want your ranch for my own Mod home lol.

I also put in the gallery some pictures of the real storyville women without nudes lol, Hopefully there ok to include since Belloq is dead ? (the photographer)

I'm getting concerned that maybe I got too racy with my concept ? oh well I hope everyone enjoys the eye candy as much as I do seeing yours.

lol you made me laugh Holly !! Can I call them that in my bio lol. funny, my friend Kay made my dolls that go into the set and she loved making their tiny bloomers and stockings lol.

filles de joie LMAO I love it !