2012 Creating Contest??

Thanks, Brandaen. :D Yes, I did take first place. I have known for a while, but thought that I should wait until they announced it, before blabbing it all over the ethers. :D I am very happy with the results, and you should be, too! Congratulations, yourself.

Does this mean Brae's our Grand Prize winner? IUt wouldn't be the first time forum members swept the top.

No - the grand prize went to someone named Kerry Norell. She made a houseboat out of the build.

682.jpg

Thank you very much ! I was also reading back through everything and hope I did not offend anyone with my ramblings , it was truly not intentional . I had a very lucky year in 2012 and 2013 is starting out so well . I love this forum and all the people in it .

Thank you very much ! I was also reading back through everything and hope I did not offend anyone with my ramblings , it was truly not intentional . I had a very lucky year in 2012 and 2013 is starting out so well . I love this forum and all the people in it .

Brandan......I don't even know what you are talking about. I enjoy your posts and am VERY happy for you placing so well. You deserved this! Seems to me, if my aging memory serves me correctly, you've had a wee bit of challenge in life the last few years. Perhaps you need to take a deep breath and congratulate yourself :)

Yeah I KNOW. I will be happier lol ! Can't wait !!!

Morgansmith : you are right , I think sometimes I can be a tad ... Meh lol . Thank you and Holly for setting me right and seeing the plus. 2012 was fantastic ! Joey's finally at a place where his health doesn't always get in the way ! Lol

Here's to 2013 ladies and gents !! May it be even better !

• Like 1

I had to laugh at the email release with my storyville form HBS lol. They tried really hard to make my entry sound less naughty lol.

Oh well, ya know what, sometimes a thought hits you about a miniature and you HAVE to see it through to the end. I honestly have never been prouder of anything I have made.

• Like 1

I had to laugh at the email release with my storyville form HBS lol. They tried really hard to make my entry sound less naughty lol.

Oh well, ya know what, sometimes a thought hits you about a miniature and you HAVE to see it through to the end. I honestly have never been prouder of anything I have made.

They were trying to be really subtle about the subject matter! I thought it was great and the pictures you submitted looked so good. So now I have to ask, even tho' it is totally none of my business - but what are you going to buy with your winnings? There would be so many things on my "wish" list I wouldn't know what to chose. Whatever you decide - have fun with it and again, congratulations!

Brandaen, there's no need to rush into buying. They can set up your prize money as an account (like a gift certificate) and you can draw against it over a period of time. But you probably know that from your last win. :D

Lol I spent it all at once last time to get free shipping lol

I did that the first time, too. I still have stuff hanging around that I'll probably never use! The second time I used a bit more planning.

Hello, Brandan aka Brandaen! I rec'd the email from HBS yesterday and I managed to find the blog/posts in the Greenleaf community so that I could write you this note! Congratulations on winning 2nd place in the HBS contest! You did an amazing and very artistic piece of work. We discovered a really great internet radio station that is broadcast from Copenhagen and it's called "Storyville" and has the best jazz and all coming from outside the US! You should check it out; I think you will find it interesting since your home is New Orleans. I loved your creation and the detail you put into it. The brickwork alone is amazing. Did you actually make the vintage clothing for the little people? Someday I also want to try my hand at the dollhouse people but right now I'm still trying to get my Garfield built and I just barely started. However, I found a place in CA that has Victorian dollhouse clothing patterns. Congratulations on winning! Oh, and another internet radio station that we really love is called: Radio Neptune which is broadcast from France. It has both classical and jazz and we have it on all the time. Sad really that here in the US that jazz is under appreciated.

WOW! Sounds like it will be a jazz enthusiasts dream to be there that week. We can't make it since we're pretty much planted here in Arizona with our 4 dogs but those that can make it to Pensacola will surely be in for a treat!