Dura craft San Fran SF 555 Doll House

jeno

A friend asked me to build a doll house for him. It is a San Franciscan SF 555 model and has several pieces to it. It looks like a lot of fun, however, there are no instructions. If anyone has a set of instructions they could e-mail to me it would be awesome. I was hoping to begin building it this weekend in the extra time I have around our Christmas and Church celebrations.

I have the instructions for the San Francisco 557, but not for the 555. I think the difference is that the 557 is MDF and the 555 is plywood.

Thanks - the 557 is completely different instructions. I need the 555. I found the 550 which is much closer yet it is different also. If no one has the 555 any longer, I will try to figure it out using the 550. I appreciate your efforts. Have a Merry Christmas.

Yes, I did....it was difficult to get them so they'd all fit in an keep the "line" of the building straight...at times I needed three or four hands to hold stuff in place.

Jene, just anybody can and does read this forum and there all sorts of ways your personal info can fall into the wrong hands, so PLEASE don't ever post your personal email or other info. The reason this forum has a personal message service is so we can contact one another privately to share personal information.