New from Alabama

pjmanley41

Hello all. I'm new to the forum -- from Livingston, AL

I started a doll house kit in 2002! (that's right 2002) -- then I got sick and had to put it away....now I'm back and determined to finish it for my new grand daughter.

This forum has already helped a lot!

All you Alabama members, let me know who you are. It's nice to know people are close by.

Welcome to the little family, Peggy. Where in AL are you? DH & I just moved to Seminole, AL, after more than 20 years in Havana, FL. Mini years ago there was a dollhouse miniature store in south Foley, on SR59, but it has been gone since not too long after Hurricane Opal.

Which kit re you building?

Hi Peggy, Welcome :-)

When you have 5 regular posts you can start a gallery of photo albums so we can see progress. To get others clik on their name and then gallery.... My main one is Lindas Cozy Corner.

Depending on what you are building new grandaughter can safely enjoy when she is about 10. Most collectible furnishings say for over 14. keep those in mind.

Not doing much miniing here with health issues but trying to keep up with the group here.

again Welcome.

LindaC

Hi Peggy and welcome to the group. I'm not sure where Livingston is, but I'm in Phenix City. It's central eastern Alabama, right across the Chattahoochee river from Columbus, Georgia. You'll love this forum, there is a great group of folks here.

Hi,Peggy and welcome to the Greenleaf Forum.Many of us have unfinished projects..but that's the beauty- if you get tired or run out onsteam/ideas a house can always be put away for a while and started again later.Glad you found this site.Many new friends to meet! :wave: