Modern Dollhouse shop in Dallas- If you've been there - is it worth the trip?

Luanne

I clicked on descriptions for a few different furniture sets (including the bathroom), and they all said they were made from "high-quality woods", nothing about cardboard. Looks like nice furntiure, very unique. If you click on the About Us, they call the furniture "toys" though.

Thanks for the info. I'll try to check it out in the next week or so. I had no idea about this store. As far as I knew the Dallas area only had one Miniature dollhouse store (Through the KeyHole).If anyone else knows of any others,please let me know.

What store are you looking at? Brinca Dada is the manufacturer of those modern dollhouses. I don't think they themselves have a retail presence. If you click "find a store" on the website and go to Texas, there are two in Dallas that carry these houses, but they seem like full sized furniture stores / boutiques, not mini stores. You might call first to make sure they carry the house or furniture you're looking at.

I've never seen them, but I think some of the Brinca Dada furniture sets are made from a cardboard/foamcore type material and others are made from wood. The scale is 3/4".

After looking at the website more carefully I was disappointed to see the scale. Didn't even realize the 2 area stores they had listed were full size furniture stores. I 'm not interested in that scale. Probably won't go visit.

• 2 weeks later...