Greenleaf's Sixth Annual Spring Fling Contest

LOL -- cute, Linda. But don't get too hung up on October 1. Wouldn't surprise me if the reveal is delayed a bit as the quality of entries this year is outstanding. I can imagine the judges are pulling their hair out about now!

Always seems long when your waiting to see results. lol. I REALLY want to see the none forum members pictures. Actually see all the pictures together. An albumn of all the entries will be so nice. But at least we have an idea of when the results will be announced. I know that it is so hard to wait. I want this week to be over with already! Can you imagine next week when we are all checking all the time! This subject posting wil light up again!

Seems an awful long time since this competition closed - or is it just me? RL is pretty chaotic at the moment so I haven't been checking in so much.

Yes Jo, it seems a very long time. I am have loved seeing all the SF's in the gallery, can't wait to see the offical album.

Jo, how is your Mom? I hope doing well and you as well. You guys have been on my mind lately.

What is everyone working on now?I just started a new self buid. I was inspired by a picture my cousin of a real llife old house that is beautiful with lots of architectural details. :)

• Like 1

I am so sorry I haven't been able to post my photos. It feels so selfish to get to see all the others.

I'm still watching for another build in 1/2 scale. Mine INSISTED on being bashed that direction. Has anyone seen an entry in 1/2"? I know mines not a winner but it was a blast to build.

I saved all of my little pieces of leftover siding to cut into tiny shingles for siding for a 1/4 scale project. I used left overs from SF '11 for SF '12. Some things were even from SF '10. Now, I plan to use this years leftovers for a 1/4 scale project. Hmmmmm.......can anyone say GOOD EXCUSE TO BUY EXTRAS? :)

• Like 1

Yes Jo, it seems a very long time. I am have loved seeing all the SF's in the gallery, can't wait to see the offical album.

Jo, how is your Mom? I hope doing well and you as well. You guys have been on my mind lately.

What is everyone working on now?I just started a new self buid. I was inspired by a picture my cousin of a real llife old house that is beautiful with lots of architectural details. :)

Thanks for asking Wendy but things have taken a huge turn for the worse. My mum is in hospital now seriously ill. Falling and breaking her wrist was just a symptom.

Awww... Jo I am so sorry to hear this. Will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. It's so hard when they get older and fall and break something. :(

Morgan, My entry is in half scale, although I added alot to it so it turned out being huge! :D

• Like 1

Jo, my prayers are for your mum, as well as for you and the rest of your family. I'm at an age where I fall frequently, but nothing broken yet, except whatever dignity I had left. An audiologist, checking out my inner ear, suggested Tai Chi and it has helped.

Jo~ I am really sorry to hear how things are going. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers. Remember the old days when if someone in the next town knew what you were up to it felt like the whole world knew your business? Well here on the forum, people all over the world do know your business. And we CARE! So here's some giant mini hugs from Good Ol' Oregon, USA.

• Like 1

Thank you so much all of you for your kind wishes and support. My mum is 91 and she won't recover from this illness, its just a matter of time. She is in hospital and they are keeping her comfortable and pain free which is a blessing.

Thanks again dear friends.